Ruggerfest 2020 Update

Dear Ruggerfest, friends, family, players, and supporters,

During these uncertain times, we want to let you all know that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and how this will impact Aspen Ruggerfest 2020. Fortunately, we have time before we need to make a final decision about the tournament. If it is safe to host the tournament, we will do everything we can to make it the success it has always been.

We are accepting registrations, and if the tournament is canceled, or your team is unable to attend, you will be offered a full refund, or we can role your tournament fees into 2021.

Be safe,

Ruggerfest Committee.

[fbcomments]